Bread can be used for making lot of dishes from Bread Pakoda to Bread Roll to Bread Sandwich etc. The list is long. However I got to know about this dish recently when my aunt made it for my daughter. Let me share the recipe with you all..
Bread Slices – 5
Milk – 1/2-1 cup
Potato -1/2 cup, (peeled and grated)
Onion – 1/2 cup, (finely chopped)
Finely chopped capsicum – 1/4 cup
Tomato – 1/2 cup, (finely chopped)
Green chilli – 1, (finely chopped)
Ginger – 1 tsp (grated)
Coriander leaves (finely chopped) –1 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – As needed
Oil/ ghee/ butter – As needed
- Remove the corners of the bread slices and soak them in 1/4-1/2 cup milk for 10 mins.
- Add all the other ingredients except milk and oil.
- Make a thick batter using more milk. It should have a smooth consistency.
- Heat tawa /non-stick pan and drizzle with oil/ ghee or some butter.
- Spread the batter on pan and give it a round shape.
- Spread a little oil and cook it on both sides.
(You can change the vegetables according to your choice.)